- Eleiko XF 80 Half Rack Hybrid with Safety Arms – Black
- Eleiko XF 80 Dips Module – Black
- Eleiko Sport Training Plates, Black – 10kg-25kg
- Eleiko IWF Change Plate – 0.5kg-5kg
- Eleiko Classic Adjustable Bench – Charcoal/Black
- Eleiko Oppen Collars – pair
- Lock-Jaw PRO 2 Magnetic Barbell Collar – Black
- Lock-Jaw Machine Barbell Collars – Red
- TheRack.Co Chain Kits with Carabiners – 5KG Pair
- TheRack.Co Chain Kits with Carabiners – 10KG Pair
- Eleiko XF Bar – 20kg
- Eleiko XF Bar – 15kg
- Eleiko Oppen Deadlift Bar
- Kabuki Strength Kadillac Bar
- Kabuki Strength Transformer Bar
- Kabuki Strength Shoulderok
- Eleiko Curl Bar -12 kg
- Animalhouse Fitness Monkey Feet
- Rogue TF-1 Tib Trainer
- TheRack.Co Basics Rubber Hex Dumbbell – 5-40LB – Pairs
- Westside Scout Hyper
- Eleiko IPF Competition Combo Rack – Charcoal
- Eleiko Powerlifting Plate Rack – Charcoal
- Eleiko IPF Powerlifting Competition Plates – 0.25-25kg (includes 12 x 25kg)
- Eleiko IPF Powerlifting Competition Collars – Pair
- Eleiko Performance Powerlifting 20kg Bar
- Kabuki Strength Power Bar
- Kabuki Strength PR Deadlift Bar
- Eleiko SVR Platform – Weightlifting
- Eleiko Classic Squat Stand – Charcoal
- Eleiko Weightlifting Training Plate Rack – Charcoal
- Eleiko IWF Weightlifting Training Plate – 10kg-25kg
- Eleiko IWF Change Plate – 0.5kg-5kg
Eleiko Weightlifting Technique Plate – 5KG
- Eleiko Weightlifting Technique Plate – 2.5KG
- Eleiko IWF Weightlifting Training Barbell Collars – Pair
- Eleiko Performance Weightlifting Bar – 15kg
- Eleiko Performance Weightlifting Bar – 20kg
- AbMat Squat University Pulling Blocks
OTHER STRENGTH TRAINING EQUIPMENT:
- AbMat Roobox
- AbMat Hip Thrust Pad
- Concept2 BikeErg with PM5 Monitor
- Concept2 RowErg with PM5 Monitor
- Eleiko Magnesia Container – Charcoal
- TheRack.Co Basics Deadlift Bar Jack
- Rogue Home Timer
- Pantry – refrigerator with freezer, microwave, blender, coffee maker, tea maker, bread taoster, hot/cold water dispenser, chopping board, utensils, knives, plates, bowls, mugs
- Toilet and shower with cold and hot water, shampoo and body wash
- Wifi, smart TV, bluetooth speakers
- Free parking is for a maximum of 2.5 hours for Individual Pass or 5 hours for Block-Off bookings (parking only at Level A).
What you should bring
- Gcash, credit card, online deposit
- Pre-paid payment, not onsite
Cancellation & Rebookings
- Cancellation will only be valid when we’ve been informed 24 hours before your appointment.
- No refunds are allowed for cancellations, but you may rebook your scheduled appointment without any penalty fees.
- Rebooking should be done within 90 days after your scheduled appointment, or we’ll consider your payment waived.
- If you aren’t able to rebook, you can transfer it to a friend, relative, or any person of your choice.
Other info you need to know
- PLEASE read and sign the TheRack.Co Buhat Buhat Basement Use Agreement form. Only individuals with a signed form will be permitted to train at the Buhat Buhat Basement.
- No smoking inside the compound and strength training studio, the property management’s violation penalty fee will be on the account of the client
- We love pets! However, we won’t be able to welcome them inside our facility. You may leave your pets on a leash under our front canopy. Their poo and pee will be under your care.
BUHAT BUHAT BASEMENT COMMANDMENTS
1. ENJOY USING MgCO3 CHALK FOR YOUR PRs
a) Please give best effort to keep excess on the Eleiko Magnesia Container and not on the floor or equipment, and b) please don’t handle the for sale merchandise with chalked hands.
2. THUMBS UP FOR GRUNTS, WAILING, SHOUTING AND ALL ITS FORMS
Though please be considerate of the people in the vicinity, especially when they’re locked in in the middle of a heavy rep.
3. DROPPING BARS (WITH PLATES AND LOCKS ON) ALLOWED
You may drop weighted bars appropriately on the rubber flooring, and weightlifting platform. Again, only with plates and bar collar locks on the bar.
4. LOAD, UNLOAD, AND LOCK THE PLATES ON THE BAR WITH RESPECT
Bar jacks are available for easy loading and unloading. Also, please lock your plates on the bars at all times, as much as possible.
5. KEEP THE SPACE SACRED AND TIDY
a) Return used equipment to their original place, b) store your bags, change of footwear in the designated area, c) no drinks and food on the lifting floor. Please keep them in a food container stored on the table top, or inside the refrigerator.
6. ONLY LIFTING SHOES ON THE FLOOR
Only lifting shoes on the floor – no outside-used footwear on the lifting floor. Use lifting shoes, or a separate pair of athletic shoes. If you’ll be lifting barefoot, please make sure your feet are healthy (without disease that can spread), and be extra attentive not to hurt yourself.
7. USE ALL THE STRENGTH STUFF, APPLIANCES, AND AMENITIES WITH LOVE
Use all the strength stuff, appliances, and amenities with love – you may use a) the appliances if you wish – ref with ice in the freezer, microwave, water dispenser, blender, tea and coffee maker, TV, bluetooth speaker, camera / phone tripods, shower room and water heater, and rest room with the poop oil and phone holders, b) as this is also a showroom, there are strength stuff here that are only for display, please use the equipment only from the designated areas.
8. CAMERA WHORES ALLOWED
Whether for checking your form, logging your strength training journey, or simply wanting to admire your awesomeness. Though please be respectful of other people’s privacy, especially when sharing the space with other lifters you may not know. Please be considerate of the people in the vicinity you may catch, especially if they don’t want to be caught on camera. Again you may use our camera tripod if you wish, and please tag us on FB, TikTok and IG @therackdotcoph!
9. HOLLA IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE
Holla if you need assistance – product inquiries, use of this space, equipment use how tos – just say so. Hope you don’t mind though that our team will come in from time to time to get stuff from the pantry.
10. FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED
The Buhat Buhat Basement is constantly in development, so please bear with us with the equipment improvement, and our operations. Should you have any comments and concerns, please feel free to let us know directly, or through bit.ly/trcobbbfeedback so we can give our best effort to improve on your next visit.